Whoa. It's August already?! I feel like I'm always so surprised that a new month is here every time one rolls around, but I honestly feel like time is just flying by lately. Especially with the back to school season here...it seems like summer is coming to an incredibly quick close. But! Before I begin, I want to reflect on this hot (and humid. and rainy.) month of July through Instagram snapshots!
1. Waldorf Wardrobe! This post is a coming close to being one of my favorite outfit post on my blog. But yet again, I feel like I say that whenever I post a new outfit post. With so many clothing combinations - who could ever have a favorite?
2. Robe up! Whenever I get to a hotel I search for the robes. They're just so nice to lounge around in, and seeing this sunset over Chicago from my terrace at the Waldorf made that day so simply sweet!
3. City views and statement earrings. This post made me fall in love all over again with these statement earrings from The Shopping Bag. The gold fringe on the bottom moved with every step I took which made them so lively and lovely!
4. Nice to meet ya! I was to incredibly tickled pink to meet Corri McFadden from eDrop Off and Jacey Duprie from Damsel In Dior at the Simply Stylist Conference in Chicago. They were so lovely and made me feel even more inspired than I was before.
5. The ultimate #OOTD. Going to a fashion and style conference definitely made me want to up my game in the outfit of the day department. I love this set from RVN that's so minimalist and chic. Love!
6. Beep Beep! I couldn't help but share my excitement on my Instagram when I drove home in my new Fiat 5X 2016! Yeah, 2016! I'm a sucker for black cars, and this one definitely stole my heart.
7. Meet me in the beauty department! When a girl is on Michigan Ave., you know very well that you're going to see her trot into Bloomingdales. The beauty department was insanely amazing (shoutout to Heather at the YSL Beauty department - she's such a lovely person, and her knowledge for makeup is fascinating.) You can definitely bet I left with quite a few Little, Medium, and Big Brown Bags!
Want to see more? Follow me on Instagram @StepInsideMyCloset. See more of my day to day antics on my Snapchat @SInsideMyCloset.
Shop My Bloomingdale's Beauty Purchases:
See you Thursday!
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin'