I've got mail! My favorite day of the month is when I spot my pink Birchbox box in the mail filled with new beauty products for me to try. This month's box was filled with the perfect beauty travel essentials, in a small size for transportation to wherever your summer adventures take you.
1. Color Club Nail Lacquer "Mod In Manhattan" This nail lacquer is the perfect color for summer. The pastel shade is sure to go with any outfit, and just two shades gives it a stunning glossy look. Their other colors are perfect to add a pop of color to an outfit.
2. Self-Tanning Intensive Towelettes These life saver towelettes are give you a great summer glow in just three hours. The smell isn't obnoxious either, which is a definite plus. These wipes don't streak, and give a tan that matches your skin tone, leaving you bikini beach ready.
3. Lil' Lip Duo LAQA & Co. I was so happy to see this in my Birchbox, since I have done a post about LAQA & Co. lip pencils before. I was glad that I finally have one that is small enough to travel with, and to slip easily in my purse. The pink color I received is very vibrant and gives a brighter color each time you swipe some on your lips. The shea butter makes it not just a lip pencil since it leaves you with a satiny finish.
4. suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser This exfoliate cleanser has definitely become a favorite of mine. The smell is simply incredible. The lemongrass in it gives off a clean and refreshing smell, which is also what the cleanser did for my face. It left my face feeling super soft, even if you use a small amount.
5. Tweezerman Matchbox Itty Bitty Nail Files Love these! The polka dot print on these nail files is very cute and simple. Plus, these can fit in your purse as you travel in case a nail breaking emergency manifests itself!
Have fun and be fabulous,